Wulves | An update/Kickstarter announcement

Really excited about a new update? Had a major success on a game this week? Post ‘em here.
Julia

Wulves | An update/Kickstarter announcement

Postby Julia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Hey guys,

So it's been awhile since I've been on GF, but I thought I'd pop in just to give an update about Wulves.  We're still plugging away at it, and just entered phase 2 of our dev process, getting close to a 1.0 beta.  :)  

Anyhow, we've just launched a 30 day Kickstarter to help us fund the next phase!  It'd be awesome if you could check it out, and if you like what you see and what we're doing, possibly consider helping us reach our goal!  Even just helping us spread the word about Wulves would be amazing.

Here's the link:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/im ... mes/wulves

We have a whole bunch of pretty sweet rewards, including custom art by Isabel Baele (aka Tikopets/Webbelart) buttons, canvas maps of Elm, completely customized avatar outfits, and tons more, so go check it out!

Julia
Working on: Wulves |  Currently in free, invite-only testing!  |  Our Facebook Page
Julia

Re: Wulves | An update/Kickstarter announcement

Postby Julia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Oh, and I do believe there are a few Ontarians here, so on the offchance that you live in or around the Hamilton, Ontario area, I'll be demoing the game live at McMaster University this Monday. Check http://www.softwarehamilton.com/democamp/ for more info!
Working on: Wulves |  Currently in free, invite-only testing!  |  Our Facebook Page
Amiara

Re: Wulves | An update/Kickstarter announcement

Postby Amiara » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:05 am

How is this project comming along? been following it with great interest!

I remember people giving out invites in the beginning of the year - is it still possible to get one of those? I am really looking forward to this one :D