What do horse sim players want?

Place where you can talk about horse sims and the players who play them! Can also talk about other horse games too. Can post anything as long as it pertains to horse sims or horse games related in general.
Advanced Member

What do horse sim players want?

Postby Unknownhero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:35 am

That is a question I ask myself about every month. Do they want another breeding game with as many breeds as possible and bloodlines. Do they want something fresh and exciting? Something new that challenges them on what makes a horse sim worth playing and paying for? Disciplines, what about them? You have a brand new young horse with plenty of promise and have her only do one thing in a covered arena. That is what I see often? Also breeding stock and having your stud breed other mares and that is it? Horses have been used throughout the centuries for many things and now we have reduced them down to a few things. I'm sure players want more than that. I think they want to be challenged with their horses. I think they want to go places with their horses and do things. Or is it players say they want to do those things and rather just breed their horses in a safe comfortable location?

I don't know. I do not have an answer to that. I hope they want more than what they are getting right now. So can you tell me players? What do horse simmers really want?