Hartland Website Design

Gracie
Advanced Member

Hartland Website Design

Postby Gracie » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:16 am

Are there any designers on here?

I'm looking for someone reliable to do the design work for Hartland's website. I have ideas sketched out for the layout, but I can't do the actual programming.

Must be able to do responsive design so that the website can be used across multiple devices.
<p style="text-align:center;">Follow Us On Facebook or here.
Meesh

Re: Hartland Website Design

Postby Meesh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:26 am

Merp.

I'm learning to do front end stuff now! I can only do simple web pages right now, but these should work across different browsers.

No promises that i'm able to do anything well but I am willing to give it a shot! If you like you can give me an example of roughly what you'd want to see and I make a mockup of it and see if you like it? If you do I'd be willing to continue on with some things. Fair warning I learn php/css/html, so it's nothing super fancy!

I'm not a programmer by trade, mostly moderator and the similar, but I've been in the sim industry for years, can grab references if needed for reliability. 
Jackie
Advanced Member

Postby Jackie » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Hey Gracie! Welcome back. 

I might have some time to help out with this. Maybe you can shoot me your sketches when you get a chance? :-)
Last edited by Jackie on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Gracie
Advanced Member

Postby Gracie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:51 am

[quote="Meesh"]
Merp.

I'm learning to do front end stuff now! I can only do simple web pages right now, but these should work across different browsers.

No promises that i'm able to do anything well but I am willing to give it a shot! If you like you can give me an example of roughly what you'd want to see and I make a mockup of it and see if you like it? If you do I'd be willing to continue on with some things. Fair warning I learn php/css/html, so it's nothing super fancy!

I'm not a programmer by trade, mostly moderator and the similar, but I've been in the sim industry for years, can grab references if needed for reliability. 
[/quote]

Hi Meesh,

Thank you for the offer, but I think I found a designer while GF was down.

[quote="Jackie"]
Hey Gracie! Welcome back. 

I might have some time to help out with this. Maybe you can shoot me your sketches when you get a chance? :-)
[/quote]

Hi Jackie,

Weren't you an artist at some point? If you were, are you still doing that?
<p style="text-align:center;">Follow Us On Facebook or here.