A new direction

All of the official-like business of GameFruit. Questions and suggestions can be posted here!
Unknownhero
Advanced Member

A new direction

Postby Unknownhero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:35 am

In order to pick up acivity on the forum and to drive traffic to the site, I decided to find a sizeable niche in the sim community that could use its own sub forum to hold discussions about topics pretaining to it. I choosed the horse sim as its own sub forum as it is a decent sized niche with its own dedicated following. If it brings in new acivity that would be something that is needed for gamefruit. So from now on horse sim topics will be posted in the horse sim subforum.

Years ago horse sims were very active(Still are?) back in the day and I think they could be more active in the future if they are given the chance to do so again.

If you know of another sizable niche that could have plenty of discussion. Maybe petsites could be one? Let me know on the forum and maybe in a month or two it can be added. For now let 2018 be the year of the horse sims! Lets have some wonderful discussions starting today. I'll make a few posts to start things off.
pun

Re: A new direction

Postby pun » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:47 pm

Dog sims are another that deserve a lot of mention and attention.
Cassaundra Brown
Owner/Programmer: Avian Myth
thecaseynova@gmail.com